Kite Group has developed extensive expertise and a compelling portfolio in Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Event Management. Kite is also one of Malta’s leading book publishers.
Kite are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer who can think strategically and craft outstanding work. People and personality are important to our client and a passion to deliver something innovative, memorable and effective across a range of competitive sectors is crucial. This is an exciting new opportunity for a highly talented, creative and motivated individual.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- To complete all stages of the creative process, from taking a brief, conceptual thinking, pitching and implementing treatments through to final delivery.
- Proven track record of delivering digital and offline creative solutions
- To keep abreast of design and technology trends to maintain innovation and freshness
- To be an energetic/enthusiastic team member sharing ideas and best practice
- To achieve all requested outcomes on time and on budget
- To work collaboratively or independently either as part of a wider project or within a self-contained brief.
- A proven background in branding and strong original, compelling conceptual ideas rolled out across a range of channels
- experience of working as an editorial or print designer in the publishing industry
- excellent typographic and layout skills
- excellent communication skills
- excellent organisational skills and time management
- a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- the ability to design for multi-media and web would be an advantage
- excellent knowledge of all Adobe CS packages (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and MS Office
- experience commissioning illustration, photography and design services would be an advantage
- experience of XML workflow would be an advantage
- educated to degree level or equivalent in a design related discipline
- able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively and to design for specific market requirements with a portfolio of own work
- ability of Photography, Videography and Video Production will be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CV and personal letter below including a portfolio showcasing some of their creative work by not later than 3 July 2017 to [email protected]